Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Ok I guess i'll be the first to review them. For starters, my case was being handled by Patriot Risk Services, rightfully so they went bankrupt, but, don't let it fool you, all they did was change names to CTS Holdings. They never notified any of their clients of the change, so you send endless emails/phone calls to phone lines and emails that are still very much active but no longer working. Now lets get to the fun part. When I finally did some digging and found out what was going on, I was quickly transferred to a new claims adjuster. SWEET. She was pleasant at first, helpful. Turned in all the proper documentation. Crickets....Crickets....Crickets.... I call her and boy did her attitude change, she's yelling at me now saying documents weren't adequate, then they weren't dated properly and NOW she's questioning why I'm even asking for money for school, something that was part of my settlement.

I ignore her attitude and proceed in a professional manner... she then says that she approved my claim and good luck....so im happy. and that's that. ….1 week.....2 weeks......3 weeks...… nothing.....I call her number....Its disconnected, so I call corporate...."Oh yeah, she's been fired, how may we help you"...……….WHAT ! …. I tell them the situation, send them all of the emails and etc. their response? "Well we don't care, you have to send everything all over again"...…..WHAT?????????...…. Ok..... I do that.....My current adjuster " Ok well im not actually qualified to handle your case, i'll be transferring you to someone else"...… WHAAAAT???????????.

Here's where the fun really starts. Hes' ok at the beginning. "Im here to help you, blah blah blah, we'll get this resolved". COOL. I send him all the documents....."I need more !, who is this being sent to, I need to talk to your school personally, I don't believe you, why do you need more money???? You already got your settlement, why are you asking for more? unbelievable, I'm not sending anything until I talk to your school !, I shouldn't be talking to you anyway because the law says so !"......uuummm OK ! that's not a problem...… He then breaks the law by disclosing my entire case to the counselors of my school....WOW..... He finally tells me via email that he'll send payment out......1 week....2 week....3 week..... 6 WEEKS !.... I call..... " Oh we no longer handle your case, its been transferred somewhere else.

Don't bother ! Quickly get a lawyer when dealing with CTS, after bankruptcy they've gotten real unethical and break many laws.

Comments